60%

When it comes to the 60% level you will typically start to see cross-over bars in the form of 'dark milk' and the like. If some of the remaining 40% of the chocolate wasn't taken up with milk then the chocolate itself would be incredibly sweet and dominate the cocoa flavours that so many people appreciate.

This chocolate often balances that acidity with a creaminess which works so well together.